sexta-feira, 12 de junho de 2015

VA - QUEENS OF JAMAICA
-

-
Faixas:
-
01 - Rita Marley & The Soulettes – (You’re) My Desire
02 - Joya Lanis – Kansas City
03 - Phyllis Dillon – Don’t Touch Me Tomato
04 - The Webber Sisters – It’s You I Love
05 - Dawn Penn – I Let You Go Boy
06 - Nora Dean – Barbwire (O Mama)
07 - Judy Mowatt & The Gaylettes – Zipa Dee Do Da
08 - Dorothy Reid – Work It
09 - Ken Parker & Dorothy Russell – Sincerely
10 - Girl Satchmo – Take You For a Ride
11 - Nora Dean – Angie La La (Ay Ay Ay)
12 - Joya Landis – When The Lights Are Low
13 - Hortense Ellis – Unexpected Places
14 - Carole Cole & Sister P – Ethiopia
15 - Cynthia Richards – Aily I
16 - Hortense Ellis – With All My Heart
17 - Phyllis Dillon – Something
18 - Dorothy Reid – Give It To Me (All Your Love)
19 - Joya & John – I’ll Be Lonely
20 - Derrick Morgan & Hortense Ellis – I’m Gone
-
Link para download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!1EsgQChI!TA5EthBAbkqBsAbkvW2GuHzcOhS5aUw4i6gRNxHW7_4 

Nenhum comentário: